About the Student Success Center
一道本不卡免费高清Founded in Fall 2014, the Center aims to foster a collaborative process in which faculty, staff, students, and administrators work together to develop a culture of academic and personal success for CSCU students.
一道本不卡免费高清The Center is one of 16 such centers nationwide. The centers in this network are designed to be collaborative at two levels: Across the country the centers work together and with national experts to consider ideas that can improve student retention and completion. Within each state each center works with its colleges to create a coherent, statewide strategy that helps institutions integrate their varied student success efforts, learn from one another, and maximize resources.
Student success efforts in CSCU are focused on Guided Pathways, a movement that helps more students efficiently complete credentials, transfer, and attain jobs with value in the labor market.
Student Success Updates
Periodically the Student Suceess Center sends updates via email to the CSCU community.
- UPDATE 1: KPIs
- UPDATE 2: Program Consolidation
- UPDATE 3: Initiatives that Impact Students
- UPDATE 4: Achieving the Dream
- UPDATE 5: Working Groups and National Partners
- UPDATE 6: Onboarding Students
- UPDATE 7: Accomplishments and the Work Ahead
- UPDATE 8: Students First: Academic &Student Affairs
- UPDATE 9: KPIs and Equity
- UPDATE 10: Guided Pathways: Policies and Practice
- CSCU Student Success Policy Blast! May 2019